Since starring on Master Chef, Tom Kerridge has gone on to be a favourite TV Chef with his warm down to earth manner and great sense of humour endearing him to the public. Check out the great recipe from the BBC website featuring a great chicken dish.
- For the marinade
- For the lemon pepper chicken
- For the marinade, mix together all the marinade ingredients in a bowl until well combined.
- For the lemon pepper chicken, rub some of the marinade into the scored chicken, then place the chicken breasts in a bowl and pour over the remaining marinade. Cover the bowl with cling film and chill in the fridge for at least 10 minutes and up to two hours.
- When the chicken has marinated, preheat the oven to 200C/400F/Gas 6.
- Arrange the rosemary sprigs and lemon slices in the bottom of a roasting tray. Tip the potatoes into the roasting tray, then place the marinated chicken breasts on top of the potatoes. Give the chicken a final coating of marinade and season, to taste, with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Roast for 30-35 minutes, or until the potatoes and the chicken are cooked (the chicken is cooked through when the juices run clear when pierced in the thickest part with a skewer).
- Cover the roasting tray with aluminium foil and set the chicken aside to rest for 10-15 minutes. Just before serving, scatter over the chopped parsley.
This post was brought to you by http://www.bbc.co.uk/food/
Full recipe and more available here http://www.bbc.co.uk/food/recipes/lush_lemon_pepper_19156